Thursday, March 17, 2011

03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



Its a stuped question but if u kno let me kno, So im not 100% sure but i heard from another forum that a exhaust mani from the 9th gen corolla fit the 10th gen corolla like i said im not 100% sure but if this its true i kno there some people wll buy the turbo kit for it, from Turbo-Kits.com ?? Another way im gonna find out its i have my stock headers ima go to a Auto Zone get a headers gasket from a 03-08 corolla and see if it fix hope it does ?????





Oh i have another one too does the scion tC injectors fit the 10th gen, another guy its gonna used them ???



Help me lol

Reply 1 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



For the first question, no, I'd highly doubt the 1ZZ turbo from the 03-08 cars would fit on a new 2ZR/2AZ engines.



For the second question, that depends on your trim model. If you have an S or below with the 1.8L 2ZR-FE then no, the injectors won't fit. If you have an XRS with the 2.4L 2AZ-FE engine, then they probably would.

Reply 2 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



Thanks just to be sure im going to get a 1zz headers gasket and see if it fit my stock 2zr headers just wanna be sure

Reply 3 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?




Quote:








Originally Posted by CorollaS24
View Post

Its a stuped question but if u kno let me kno, So im not 100% sure but i heard from another forum that a exhaust mani from the 9th gen corolla fit the 10th gen corolla like i said im not 100% sure but if this its true i kno there some people wll buy the turbo kit for it, from Turbo-Kits.com ?? Another way im gonna find out its i have my stock headers ima go to a Auto Zone get a headers gasket from a 03-08 corolla and see if it fix hope it does ?????



I've also wondered this as the layout of the 1.8L in my 07 Matrix XR is a similar to my 09 Corolla S. If nothing else I wonder if the exhaust manifold could be modified to work with the 10th Gen 1.8L.

Reply 4 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



Well by George, Jim's spoken haha.



Hey, if they really might be similar, I say go for it. If not you're only out a gasket. If so you're the entire forum's hero.

Reply 5 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



Let us all know if it fits because this will open up a whole other world for the 1.8s

Reply 6 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



I knew i wasnt the only 1 wondering i was watching a 1zz turbo on youtube and when he toke the exhaust mani off i pause it when to my phone look at my headers pics and it look the same well almost i wll find out tomorrow no matter wat and post it if it work im boosting my 1.8 i hope it works

Reply 7 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



If this works i might have to delay myself from buying a new ft-86 untill my corolla dies =D

Reply 8 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



This its a pics from my Weapon R headers i have on my car and the 1zz stock headers do they look the same?





2010 Corolla S 2ZR-FE Headers





2003-2008 Corolla S 1ZZ-FE Headers


Reply 9 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



They do look very similar, let hope spring eternal!

Reply 10 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



Yea thats wat i said they look very very similar i cant wait till tomorrow so i can find out

Reply 11 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



Holy excitement



edit: even the bolt holes match up, unless its way bigger... that would be disappointing, if not this definitely would make for an epic break in the tenth gen modding scene

Reply 12 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?




Quote:








Originally Posted by Pavin
View Post

Holy excitement



edit: even the bolt holes match up, unless its way bigger... that would be disappointing, if not this definitely would make for an epic break in the tenth gen modding scene



I can feel my Visa warming up already.

Reply 13 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



I can feel my Mastercard too lol 1 more day till we all can fin out

Reply 14 : 03-08 Corolla Turbo Kit on a 09-10 Corolla?



2az-fe injectors will fit the 2zr-fe its already been done. i personally have a set of these injectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment