Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Replacement driver side heated-power mirror



So this afternoon after leaving work I discovered that some inconsiderate poor driver knocked off my mirror



The dealership wants $330.00 for parts.. has anyone had any luck buying parts off of ebay or another website?



Any ideas are greatly appreciated

Reply 1 : Replacement driver side heated-power mirror



I would need your VIN to confirm, but there is only one choice for a left mirror with heater. There is the mirror itself without the cover (87909B in the attached illustration) and MSRP on that is $195.71 and then the mirror cover (87945 in the attached illustration) and MSRP on that is $37.07.



I offer TN members 30% off MSRP on Genuine Toyota OEM Parts, and I only charge actual shipping costs plust $2.00 for materials, etc. Canadian customers are responsible for all duties and taxes.



http://www.mediafire.com/?cuseuxejxj6lp1m



This way you at least have another option for an OEM part.






Quote:








Originally Posted by bepop&rocksteady
View Post

So this afternoon after leaving work I discovered that some inconsiderate poor driver knocked off my mirror



The dealership wants $330.00 for parts.. has anyone had any luck buying parts off of ebay or another website?



Any ideas are greatly appreciated




No comments:

Post a Comment