Friday, March 25, 2011

Passenger Side Power Window Problem



Wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issue as me.. My passenger side power window does not go down when i push the passenger door power button. But when i use the driver side panel to bring down the window it works. Then I try the passenger button again and it works.. It's intermittent..sometimes it work and sometimes it doesn't.. It usually doesn't work just after I start my car. Anyone experiencing the same issue? Thanks for replying.

Reply 1 : Passenger Side Power Window Problem



Not on the HL for me, but the Tacoma double cabs have that problem with the rear passenger door's window switch (intermittent from rear door but works from driver's door all the time). I've experienced it first hand and it's a common problem with them. Take it in if you're still under warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment