Sunday, March 20, 2011

Keith Pierson Toyota Scion in Jacksonville, FL



I recently purchased a pre-owned 2009 Toyota Avalon from Keith Pierson Toyota Scion in Jacksonville, FL and was thoroughly pleased throughout my buying experience. Our salesman was the best car salesman my wife and I have ever dealt with over the past ten years and he didn't stop treating us with genuine kindness and understanding of our situation even after the sale. I had to get my car serviced for a check-up the next day because the alignment seemed to be off a bit and he met me at the service drop-off on his day off! He stuck around for a couple of hours and even helped me see the finance manager who financed my deal because I had questions for him after I got a chance to look over it in further detail once my wife and I got home. Too bad more salesman aren't like this guy because I always hated the feeling of getting kicked to the curb once I signed the dotted line. If anyone in the southeast is in the market for a vehicle I would definitely recommened Keith Pierson Toyota Scion



Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment