Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Timberland Mica + matte black trail team wheels



Hi all, long time member, just mostly a lurker. Anyway... I'm getting ready to trade in my '05 Access Cad TRD off road with 100k on a new 2011 DC TRD sport in timberland mica. I want to change the wheels out, but before I do, does anyone have a photo of a timberland mica with the matte black trail team wheels on them?



Oh, and I found these on ebay. I know they are "replicas", and I know they are more expensive than some guys paid back when you could get them, but it seemed reasonable now. Any thoughts?



Thanks.

Reply 1 : Timberland Mica + matte black trail team wheels



Well, finished my build, and since no one here has this setup, or didn't want to help I thought I'd post my pics for the next guy at least:



Stock:





Just before debadging (best shot of FJ TT wheels):





Freshly dedabged and "done":





Now I just need a sockmonkey bed decal to really finish it off....

No comments:

Post a Comment