Friday, March 18, 2011

New Tundra Owner - traded 03 Taco



Hey guys, just wanted to say I traded my 03 Tacoma for a 2010 Tundra Monday. So far I love the truck. Major upgrade from the Tacoma. I read some reviews about the Tundra and one guy said it had a very harsh ride when not loaded. He must have never drove a 2003 Tacoma. My Tacoma was a TRD V6 4x4 xtra cab 5sp. The Tundra is a TRD 4.6L 4x4 DC. Somewhat dissapointed about no locking diff but, I'll live with it. Apparently old Tacomas like mine are bringing good money at auctions had two dealers wanting it. The one I went with gave me 12K. Truck had over 97K on it. The Tundra was used with 4K miles and a price of 29500. Someone had bumped the rear bumper, hardly noticeable, actually, they claimed they did not know about it until I showed it to them. I got a little more for my Taco as a result. I'm happy with the deal and the truck.

Reply 1 : New Tundra Owner - traded 03 Taco



Sounds like a nice deal! Post up some pics of your new truck!

Reply 2 : New Tundra Owner - traded 03 Taco



Weather has been nasty here in WV. When I get a day to clean it up, I'll take some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment