Saturday, March 19, 2011

Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



I have an 05 black dc lb completely 100% stock from the rugged trails to the trampoline 3 leafers in the rear end and I have 212 000km's on my truck without anything but general maintenance and consumables.



Is there anyone else on TN who has anywhere close to these numbers? For the record as I am sure some of the wisemen/wise woman of TN will chime in and their sarcasm will haunt me but I am not gloating about this accomplishment I just want to see if anyone is above me or close and their experiences.



I also looked at Mileage wars and the other Highest Mileage threads to no avail.

Reply 1 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



That's roughly 130,000 miles right?



You got me beat. I have 41k miles on my '06.

Reply 2 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



To save ya'll from doin un-needed math thats roughly 131 000 miles. We do things a lil backward up here in Canada

Reply 3 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



I hope I get that kind of mileage out my truck with out any problems!

Reply 4 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



wow. that gives me good hope. my 08 only has 17.000 miles but i have an '95 2.2r in the driveway with 197,000 miles.

Reply 5 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



the old ones won't die the 22re is an engine that just keeps ticking obviously with some maintenance but I have a buddy with one and we used to beat it to submission and the next day started right up and on we went he has over 300 000km's on it now, the body is gonna fall off but she still purrs

Reply 6 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



i have 131,159 miles on my '03 camry... i know i'm in the taco thread (used to have a taco, so i stop by once in a while), but hell why not. haha.

Reply 7 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



sorry you are inferior, no taco, no talking



yeah i'm joking regardless these toyota's can take a beating and still want more, camman by any time and drop us a line after all yours is still a toyota

Reply 8 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



That truck will go another 130,000 miles plus. I had a Toyota that went over 275,000 miles and still ran strong !

Reply 9 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



"sorry you are inferior, no taco, no talking"



A '92 pickup with 286,000 miles on the 22RE doesn't count, right? (Yes, I also have a Tacoma)

Reply 10 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?




Quote:








Originally Posted by McIsAaC
View Post

sorry you are inferior, no taco, no talking



yeah i'm joking regardless these toyota's can take a beating and still want more, camman by any time and drop us a line after all yours is still a toyota



^inferior indeed. i miss that truck.





^stolen and totaled.

Reply 11 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



88k Miles on my 06... only thing was my battery died on me yesterday at McDonalds.... probly cause there was a mountain of corrosion on the + post lol....."knocks on wood"

Reply 12 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



for the record there was absolutely noooo hostility in the inferiority message, i was simply causing a lil trouble ya'll have some serious high mileage vehicles.



Those 22r's are unreal though, i think you boys/girls could prolly kick our butts in the long run i'm interested to see where mine will go, i take care of it like the Pope Mobile other then the offroading, rediculous snow storms and dirt roads, hunting, fishing, hauling my landscape trailer, sleds etc etc etc but i wanna see where the breaking point is of this truck so i'm gonna keep it until she finally dies

Reply 13 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



i have 113500 on my 05...

Reply 14 : Is It Possible That I Have The Highest Mileage On TN?



yosh is gettin close!

No comments:

Post a Comment