Friday, March 25, 2011

Recommended Toyota dealers in Georgia?



I'd like recommendations for the better Toyota dealers in Georgia, and which ones to avoid.



I am open to buying from any of the 35 dealers in Georgia, but of course prefer those closer to home in the Atlanta area. I'm looking for one that treats its customers right, is more open to offer discounts off of MSRP.



Thanks!

Reply 1 : Recommended Toyota dealers in Georgia?



I know it's a bit of a drive from where you are, but I would definitly recommend Keith Pierson Toyota Scion in Jacksonville, FL if you're looking for great customer service. My salesman went above and beyond his duties of selling me a vehicle and he even met me at the dealership on his day off when I had to get it serviced.

Reply 2 : Recommended Toyota dealers in Georgia?



Hello,

My name is Gary and I am the Parts Manager at Toyota of Newnan which is in Newnan, GA(about 30 miles south of the Atlanta airport). If you stop in or call me and let me know that you got my post from TN, I'll personally take care of you and you will not be disappointed. My staff and I love what we do and we treat all of our customers like they are guests in our home.



I look forward to hearing from you.

Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment