Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tacotunes - good or bad?



Hey guys, im sure lots of you have ordered from tacotunes.



I was refered to the site from another tacoma owner. I purchased the single subwoofer enclosure for a double cab, and the double din matching cover for the radio.



however its been 17 days and I havn't heard from them. I know they took the money from my account and I've emailed them on tuesday asking for tracking numbers or confirmation that the items were sent but they wont respond. No phone numbers or names listed to call.



am i crying wolf bit too soon? have they always come thru and might just be a little behind right now?



im in las vegas, so it should only be 4-5 days to ship to me from their location (texas).



Thanks, trying to calm my worries down.

Reply 1 : Tacotunes - good or bad?



Bottom line, they should at least get back to you. You sent them emails and they haven't responded. Not a good business practice.

Reply 2 : Tacotunes - good or bad?



Can't calm your worries, completely. TacoTunes does this to everyone. They have no phone number and they never reply to emails. After all that I have read about them, I would never order from them. They may make a good product, don't know from first hand, but I atleast like to order from someone that will answer my concerns. But, from what I have also heard, they do deliver, just takes a long time and you never know when you might get your product(s).



Good luck and if you order from them again, use a credit card (if possible). Of course, they probably only accept paypal so that they can get your money without you disputing it.

Reply 3 : Tacotunes - good or bad?



When I had an emergency and needed a replacement baffle for a door speaker, they literally responded within a couple hours to my email and sent the item the next day. My experience was good, but I have heard people share bad experiences so it might just be hit or miss.

Reply 4 : Tacotunes - good or bad?



allright thanks for the replies, i was hoping to start my project this weekend but it looks like i'll have to postpone it



at least I feel i'll get the product, i havn't been ripped off on any online purchases 'yet', was hoping it wouldnt start now. (knock on wood).

Reply 5 : Tacotunes - good or bad?




1 comment:

  1. From the site bbb.org
    Better Business Bureau®


    Taco Tunes

    Phone: (210) 374-8873 14427 Brook Holw # 354, San Antonio, TX 78232 https://shop.tacotunes.com

    BBB Accreditation

    This business is not BBB accredited.

    ReplyDelete