Friday, March 25, 2011

What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



Hello all - I thought I would create a fun poll for a labor day weekend. I am a 44 year old father of three who is loving his new Corolla S 5 speed. I recently moved out of my '05 Tacoma with 170k miles (gave to my college son). I have a 95 mile round trip to work each day and was spending over 400 dollars per month in gas so wanted something that would save money, be reliable and still be fun.

Reply 1 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



Representing the early 90's.

Reply 2 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



25

Reply 3 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



18

Reply 4 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



20

Reply 5 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



I have had a lot of cars and Toyotas have been the best.

Reply 6 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



19

Reply 7 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



22

Reply 8 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



19

Reply 9 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



woohoo just turned 21 cant wait for 25 so my insurance go down

Reply 10 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



25

Reply 11 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



45 is the new 25 !

Reply 12 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



21






Quote:








Originally Posted by creslayer
View Post

woohoo just turned 21 cant wait for 25 so my insurance go down





I hear that!!! lol

Reply 13 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



23

Reply 14 : What is our age group profile - Gen 10 Corolla



I'm 48 and feeling old.........

No comments:

Post a Comment