Friday, March 25, 2011

MPG Computer 2011 Prerunner



I know this topic has been covered time and time again, but I have to ask. I just got my 2011 Prerunner TRD Sport. I love the truck - huge upgrade from my '93 that died many years ago. I have to admit, I miss having a MPG computer / miles till empty / ...... computer. I have seen many people buying the scanguage II, which is a great alternative, but I would like to try to keep more to the toyota color scheme and look. It seems like if this devise just plugs into the trucks computer system there should be other options available.



Has anyone tried getting any parts from other Toyota models or Lexus models to get this option? I am wondering if you could get one and pull out the LCD screen to keep the red lighting, and mount somewhere in the dash for the same look.



My truck is less than one week old, and already making my mod list.



Thanks

JN

No comments:

Post a Comment