Wednesday, March 23, 2011

H&R springs... anyone got 'em?



TireRack tells me that H&R has springs for the '09 S. Anyone here have a set installed? Anyone seen both the H&R and TRD next to each other?

Reply 1 : H&R springs... anyone got 'em?



Which H&R set, the H&R Sport Spring series? In that case, they are very similar to Eibach Pro Springs / TRD springs as far as spring rates. Both are progress springs, so they start off soft, but will increase springs rates with further compression. On my 8th gen Corolla - went with TRD ones and couldn't be happier. On my Camry, went with H&R Sports springs, and they were quite agreeable.

Reply 2 : H&R springs... anyone got 'em?



I think I'm gonna stay with TRD. Living in the snow belt means I can't go super low. That's just how it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment