Friday, March 18, 2011

FS: $100 Alpine CDA-9885|05+ Tacoma Scosche Dash Kit & harness|iPod cable (Reno, NV)



SOLD



--



I'm upgrading to a Pioneer DVD unit this weekend, and am looking to get rid of my current deck. I am removing it from a 2008 Tacoma - and so if you happen to have a Tacoma and are looking for an upgrade to the factory stereo - it comes with the dash kit, the wiring harness, and the iPod cable (KCE-422i I believe). I'm not sure if I have the remote or not.



If you have an 09+ Tacoma then I'm not sure if the dash kit is exactly right, and you'd probably be losing bluetooth+sat if you already have it...



If you don't have a Tacoma, well, that's OK too! I'll just trash the dash kit and the wiring harness.



Its been a great deck, and is in great condition. You can read about it -> (http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...-CDA-9885.html). Pic below in my truck.



$100 shipped to continental US - PayPal please




No comments:

Post a Comment